ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a motivated, reliable and customer focused Mobile Cleaner / Cleaning Operative to join our team covering the Surrey & Sussex area (Driving Licence is essential), vehicle provided.
Permanent - Full-time
£10.22 per hour.
40 Hrs per week, working at various locations and working various hours between 08.00 Hrs - 17.00 Hrs throughout the week, Monday to Sunday.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Make sure that our customers have a better day, every day by ensuring that your assigned areas are clean, presentable and serviceable at all times.
- Present and conduct yourself in a professional, courteous and appropriate manner in accordance with the Company policies, procedures, guidelines and values.
- To carry out all duties required in connection with the cleaning and waste collection within designated premises.
- This job can be physically demanding and can involve some lifting from time-to-time.
- Good time keeping skills
- Positive, professional and 'can-do' attitude
- Friendly and helpful attitude to customers
- Manage time effectively to complete tasks
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Good communication skills
Previous experience is desirable; however, full training will be provided.
Tenon FM are a Facilities Management (FM) Company with over 1,700 employees in the UK, offering a wide spectrum of hard & soft FM services specific to the diverse needs of over 1,100 customers throughout the UK.
Our people are very important, because without our employees we can't provide our services and deliver our customer promise and your role is vital to our continuing success. No matter what area of the business you join, your contribution will be valued and recognised.
We are an equal opportunities employer and Investors in People Accredited.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
The successful applicant will be required to submit a Police Vetting Check.
Applicants must have been resident in the UK (including Northern Ireland but not the Republic of Ireland) for the 3 years prior to submitting an application. If, within this 3-year period applicants have been outside the UK for over 12 months we will not be able to accept your application.
Proven ability to work independently will be an advantage.
Due to legal/contractual requirements, applicants for this role must be at least 18 yrs of age.