ERS is currently looking for quality Child & Youth Workers to provide support to children & youth in foster care. These positions offer a variety of different tasks, hours and skills and provide a lot of flexibility. You will have the opportunity to join a family centered Agency who’s focus is on providing optimal care to children within your community.
- Education in the field of Child & Youth Work,Educational Assistant,Social Work or related fields required
- Related training or volunteer experience is an asset
- Criminal record check, including vulnerable sector check
- Child Welfare Record Check
- Valid Driver’s License and accessibility to safe & reliable vehicle
- Valid automobile insurance with $2,000,000 liability for adequate coverage when transporting a child or youth.
- Understanding of confidentiality and willingness to sign an oath of confidentiality provided by ERS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour