We are looking for a Shift Supervisor to join our vibrant team at our Leila location!
- Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the Shift Supervisor is responsible for managing resources to provide a high level of customer service and assisting the Manager in attaining budgeted sales and profits while operating within company policies and standards.
- The Shift Supervisor is responsible for the restaurant operation in every respect while they are on duty.
- To ensure customer satisfaction through the enforcement and maintenance of high standards of food quality, service, health and safety, cleanliness and merchandising in their store during all hours on shift. They have the responsibility for the assignment and completion of cleanliness and housekeeping tasks of the unit.
- Maximize profit through the implementation of established operational control programs designed to enhance profitability and monitor results of these programs as to ensure optimum control is exerted in food, labour and other controllable costs.
- Work evening and night shifts as required so to ensure management coverage and good customer service.
- Perform administrative job functions as required.
- Will be exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift 25 lb required
- High stress, fast paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant: 2 years (Required)
- Smart Choices (Required)
- Food Handlers (Preferred)