Commercial Intelligence Analyst (CONTRACT)
RBH Inc. is looking for a Commercial Intelligence Analyst to support the organization’s transformation and goal of a smoke free future through astute analysis and providing clarity on key business processes. The role will be responsible for providing data driven insights that allow the commercial organization to better execute and exceed objectives while also performing regular reporting that track a variety of key measures on commercial activity. Communication skills will be critical as the analyst will work closely with other members of the Commercial Intelligence team, as well as a broad group of stakeholders in the commercial function and overall organization. The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of technical proficiency with the ability to learn new systems, processes, and databases while having a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Let’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team.
In this role, you will:
Let’s talk about what you bring:
- Provide visibility to a large group of internal customers on critical areas related to the commercial operations of the business through regular, and ad-hoc reporting of key measures
- Support commercial strategy development through careful analysis on a variety of initiatives being undertaken related to sales performance, distribution, and retail activity.
- Collaborate and build working relationships with members of the commercial function at head office as well as a variety of other teams to ensure proper reporting, complete analysis, and improve existing processes.
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge by working with multiple databases and systems that give visibility into RBH’s business while understanding how to utilize this information to solve key business problems.
- 2+ years of experience working in an analytical role (CPG or retail company experience an asset)
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Business Objects and Salesforce experience an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, data manipulation and analysis)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to identify issues, and ensure accuracy when working with high volumes of data
- Proven ability of using analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize numerous tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work independently
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our commercial retail department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and
perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.