Borea provides a work environment that is vibrant, dynamic and challenging. At Borea, you will be surrounded by the green energy construction industry’s best engineers, project managers, tradespeople, technicians, executives and administrators. We are looking for the best and brightest, who share our passion for building renewable energy parks, and power the next generation of Canadians.
Borea builds teams focusing on the following values:
- Taking Care of Each Other
- Embrace Challenge
- Innovate for a Better Future
- Lead with Passion
- Commit to the Highest Quality Standards
Rooted in these values, its team gives the best of its talent and expertise and produces the expected results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
The Site Administrative Assistant manages all the administrative tasks on site and provides a global assistance to the project manager and the project management team.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Handle all administrative correspondence relating to managing a construction project
· Process the hiring form, sends it to the payroll department, and enters information in the tree structure
· Keep track of the time sheets for workers and processes them
· Be responsible for the Compliance Hiring Program in each province and must verify that each subcontractor meets the requirements before starting work
· Help the Project Manager and the Project Engineer with contracts, as well as data entry and monitoring in the management software
· Direct, record, and file all communications and contractual transmissions
· Ensure that the meeting minutes are uploaded in the management software
· Ensure the archiving of the project records is performed
· Validate that the quality requirements are included in the subcontractor’s or supplier’s contract
· Ensure to the application of the Administrative Plan on site
· Perform any other related duties.
· High school diploma and college degree in secretarial work or office administration
· 2 to 5 years of experience in similar functions
· Knowledge of the construction industry considered an asset
· Excellent proficiency in Suite Office
· Fluent in written English
· High geographical mobility
· Valid driver license
· Ability to work in teams and communicate both verbally and written
· Autonomy, discretion and high administrative rigor
Responsibilities, duties and requirements can vary according to the project needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift