Level of experience:
What you'll do:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and entrepreneurial drive, with an appetite for working in unstructured environment
- Work experience in digital/content marketing, ideally with a B2B tech company, media firm, or digital agency
- Ability to manage a demanding workload and juggle multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Highly collaborative attitude, with a strong commitment to team members and client impact
- Hands-on experience using content marketing and marketing automation (e.g., Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Silverpop) to drive measurable identification of qualified prospects
You’ll play a critical role in driving the growth of eMacity Lead's portfolio by leveraging our digital channels to expand awareness both internally and externally of eMacity's Solutions and identify qualified, interested clients.
You'll manage and implement differentiated digital marketing plans across numerous innovations based on industry, maturity, and product development, and you'll design and implement digital tools and processes that will be leveraged by multiple solutions to drive demand generation. Core use cases may include webinars, white paper form-fills, contact requests, PPC campaigns, and email nurturing.
Additionally, you'll drive traffic, increase viewer engagement, and boost inquiry rates. You'll make creative use of the firm’s social media properties and handles to build engagement with our thought leadership and drive traffic to our web properties, and you'll focus on understanding adoption patterns using Heap Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and Google Analytics. You'll then proactively recommend tactical actions based on analytical findings.
- Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org