Our simulation development team is growing! Join our team on this well established government contract! In this role, you will have the opportunity to perform the following tasks:
- Work with the Canadian Forces Air Force on this advanced framework for Simulation, Integration and Modeling
- Work along with leading a small team in the creation of multi-domain scenarios from sub-surface, to space with cyber, script based definitions of behavior, tactics and command structures, create unique command-in-the-loop control for Modeling and Simulation enhanced wargames and more.
- Use C++ and Java, machine languages and other scripting languages.
- Must be able to demonstrate at least 10 years of working as a Software Engineer.
- The ideal candidate has a Masters' Degree or better in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, or Engineering, with Modeling and Simulation courses.
- The ideal candidate has a CMSP (Certified Modeling and Simulation Professional) Certificate or an equivalent industry recognized qualification.
- The ideal candidate can demonstrate experience in the following area's:
- At least 7 years in the past 12 years designing, coding and testing C++ and Java programming in a modeling and simulation environment.
- At least 6 years in the past 10 years working in a Microsoft, and Unix or Linux operating system environment.
- At least 6 years in the past 10 years developing simulation systems.
- At least 6 years in the past 10 years working with Image Generation and Display Systems.
- Must hold a valid "Secret" level federal government clearance and must be eligible to apply for the "Controlled Goods Assessment"
- Must be able to provide 3 project references from previous clients where you performed software development or maintenance duties.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian and woman-led company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne, dirigée par une femme. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract