Hisense Canada’s product strategy is to steadily introduce a full range of electronics and appliances into the Canada market. This includes televisions, refrigerators, air-conditioners, dehumidifiers, beverage coolers, and freezers.
For our continuously growing business, we are currently looking for Product Trainer to be based at our Mississauga office.
- Creation and delivery of classroom training sessions in product training (Household Appliances and Consumer Electronics)
- Responsible to deploy a consistent training program, defining the relevant content.
- Develop and implement printed materials related to training in classrooms or retail stores and for call center staff.
- Develop offline tools to align perspectives on future training needs, train PR agencies and internal sales force before new product introductions as well train high profile retailers and partners at key trade moments.
- Facilitate "How-To" and product demonstrations for retail partners to better showcase our technology and overcome objections.
- Assist in sales training initiatives to support the rollout and launch of new products.
- Customize training programs to align with our channel partners and call center staff needs and corporate objectives.
- Develop scripts and train booth staff for both retailer specific and consumer electronics trade shows, including the Consumer Electronics Show.
- Consistently interact with various executive levels to create marketing materials and training initiatives to support product launches and promotions including after sales training.
- Represent Hisense at various tradeshows and sales events, while delivering product knowledge and insight on features and benefits.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Product/Sales Trainer
- Degree or equivalent education/training/program in a related field
- Previous experience developing and delivering training programs
- Previous experience with conducting training needs analysis and development of strategy
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong technical knowledge of Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances
- Bilingual in French and English required.
- Willing to travel and work on the weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
- French (Required)
- English (Required)