Paradox Security Systems is an electronics designer and manufacturer in the alarm security industry that
for 30 years produced innovative and industry-leading products. We are looking to grow our team in Canada
to work on our next-generation of products.
Experience you have:
- Strong knowledge of Server O/S: Linux and Windows Server 2003 to 2019.
- Strong knowledge of VMware vSphere and Exposure to VMware Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of AWS Managed Cloud Services.
- Strong knowledge of Firewalls and Network infrastructure (VLAN, Routing, DHCP, DNS).
- Strong knowledge of Veeam Backup Software.
- Functional working experience with Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop.
- Functional working experience with Cisco and Fortinet software and equipment.
- Experience with Phone Systems.
- Strong Knowledge of GPOs.
- Knowledge of IT Security Standards and Frameworks is an asset: PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27K, CIS, NIST,
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and VB Script.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft/Office365 Management including Exchange Messaging Services.
- Experience working with Issue Management and Tracking Software (JIRA, Confluence).
- Developed analytic capacities with marked aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure.
- Available on call.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in as similar role.
- Studies in Computer Science or Information Systems combined with industry recognized
What you will do:
- Manage and maintain IT Infrastructure current and secure.
- Ensure good operating, availability and reliability of all systems (LAN/WAN, Firewall, VPN,
Wireless, Servers, Backups, telephony, etc.).
What you can expect:
- Ensure optimal performance of the equipment and software and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate on all IT related project implementations.
- Assist IT Support personnel and provide guidance and/or fixes for effective problem solving.
- Write reports, manual and other documents required in his field of knowledge.
Please send your resume to email address:
- Competitive salary, bonus, benefits (group insurance and RRSP contribution program).
- Modern, comfortable and clean work environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Free parking, greater Montreal area, reverse of traffic and accessible by public network.
- Great opportunities for career growth.
- See the products come to life in our manufacturing facilities.