Your company, your values, your career!
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our Ambassadors.
This is a One Year Maternity Leave contract. The Junior Support Analyst, will contribute to the overall success of Coast Hotels by providing technology support services to our Ambassadors. This includes first line support duties such as Help Desk functions, desktop installations, user administration and general maintenance. This person will also assist in troubleshooting network and connectivity issues.
- Provides Service Desk technical support to users either via phone or email as required.
- Provides troubleshooting for technical inquiries, service requests, and issues involving computers, smartphones/tablets, AV systems and other.
- Contributes to team innovation through ideas for process improvement and efficiency.
- Develops, implements, and/or participates in the preparation knowledge base articles and/or documentation for Service Desk use; makes recommendations for improvements.
- Documents problems and solutions in the Service Desk System.
- Images, deploys, and maintenance of workstation and software
- Assists with the identification, planning, implement and management of new equipment and procedures that will improve operations and reduce costs
- May provide afterhours support for our properties
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or technology.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building.
- Some related experience.
- Strong computer literacy on Microsoft 365 Products
- Ability to clearly communicate over email and phone.
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Internet resources, browsers, and navigation
- Proven ability to multitask
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Not content with the status quo; driven to create positive change and growth
- Exemplifies Coast’s core values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability
Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities & more!
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !