The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional guest service is a major component of this position. Various partnership discounts are now available. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
1. Crew member exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
2. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
3. Uses Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier) to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
4. Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
5. In addition to serving the Guests Morning Prep
6. Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
7. Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
8. Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
9. Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
10. Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
11. Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
12. Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
13. Completes University of Subway® courses as directed
14. To Maintain the higher wage you must work in this position 75% of all your shifts
Apply in person at Subway 330 Trans Canada Highway Duncan
apply to subway.ca > Careers
Location: 330 Trans-Canada Highway, Duncan, BC, V9L 3R2
Job Type: Full-time