Overview Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
Now Hiring Heart of House and Front of House KREW members
- Greet Guests upon entering and exiting the restaurant
- Provide Guests with an authentic, sociable experience
- Manage waitlists and advise Guests on accurate wait times Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program Clean and stage the dining room quickly, paying close attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills Team oriented and able to build and foster positive relationships
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment Dynamic personality, energetic and confident
- Able to work a flexible schedule
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation. Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Flexible scheduling Competitive wages A complimentary Management Meal during every shift 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Cara brands Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 700 restaurants across Canada
Location: 3549 Wyecroft Road, Oakville, ON L6L 0B7
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift