The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our Hamilton Branch is currently recruiting Fire Sales Representatives who will be working as part of our team to develop and drive our fire service and solutions activities.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Focus on sales within an assigned geographic territory and/or assigned customer accounts
· Manage and develop new and existing customer relationships
· Quote systems and maintenance programs for customers with technical accuracy and within Company pricing guidelines
· Stay current in knowledge of life safety product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations
· Attend trade shows, seminars and meetings that relate to the sales and marketing of the product(s)/services
· Relevant sales experience, preferably in the life safety industry
· Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, or Sales or equivalent education and experience OR a graduate of a technical college
· Strong knowledge of PC based applications (Microsoft Office Suite etc.)
More about the position:
· Ability to work with minimal supervision/self-motivated and desire to work on a winning team
· Excellent presentation and time management skills
· Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
· Adaptable to changing environments
· Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
· Highly organized and able to work under pressure
Our offerings include
Competitive compensation and benefit package
Learning and Development opportunities
Reward and Recognition Program
A culture of performance & accountability
A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent