Our Desjardins Insurance office is rapidly growing and we are in need of energetic professionals to join our winning team.
Customer service representative at our Bank and Hunt Club location:
The position entails:
- Providing world-class customer service to our clients who call or walk in
- Changing and adding policies to existing accounts
- Providing insurance quotes and issuing policies
- Underwriting tasks
- Booking appointments
- Customer service oriented
- Excels in a team environment
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Other languages are an asset but not a requirement
- Must be able to obtain OTL (Other Than Life) license for home and auto insurance
- A generous salary (between $45,000 and $70,000) plus monthly commission and many bonus opportunities
- Potential for limitless growth.
- Support and sponsorship of LLQP / OTL and financial licensing courses.
- A great working atmosphere.
- 100% paid group health and dental benefit plan.
- One of the best and most flexible compensation packages in the industry.
2430 Bank St, Suite 209. Ottawa, ON K1V 0T7, Canada
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON K1V 0T7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you willing to obtain your OTL (Other than Life) license before your start date?
- Secondary School (preferred)