CARSTAR Brockville is looking for an experienced Autobody Estimator/Parts to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting, estimating, photographing vehicle damage as well as maintaining open communication with affect parties, ordering and tracking parts.
The Parts/Admin Personal will have great customer service skills and is proficient with computers. Knowledge of Mitchell repair system and Reynolds & Reynolds would be considered an asset. The successful incumbent will work closely with repair team to control the scope and cost of repairs for auto damage claims.
- A desire for continuous learning to maintain a high level of expertise in automobile repair techniques, estimating software and vehicle evaluations
- Assess vehicle damage and create an initial repair order estimate through the use of estimating software
- Maintain regular contact with the appropriate insurance company to advise on vehicle repair status
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during and after the repair by providing information, repair updates, and a high level of service throughout the process
- Close job files for submission to insurance companies when a vehicle is completed.
- Use, experience, and knowledge of market values and other factors that affect vehicle repair-ability
- Assist in evaluating preferred shop estimates for accuracy, competitiveness, and quality
- Complete vehicle re-inspections
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in the Auto repair shop industry is an asset
- Licensed certified Auto Body and Collision Damage Repairer is an asset
- Mechanical experience is an asset
- Proficiency with Audatex and Mitchell estimating software
- I-Car training or equivalent an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
How to APPLY: Interested applicants please reply with resume outlining your experience.
Dixon Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Body Repair: 2 years (Preferred)