As we expand our business, we continue to look for the best and the brightest to drive the quality of our operations at scale. As an Airport Parking Bookings (APB) Vendor Advisor on the Vendor Growth & Onboarding team, you will be responsible for helping vendors join APB through highly personalized and highly available support provided remotely. You will help new and existing vendors understand everything they need to know about Vendor program and what it takes to join the program. You will guide them through the entire onboarding journey (starting from invitation to join), help them get ready and continue providing them with personalized support for 60 days after joining the program to help ensure their success and satisfaction as APB vendor.
- Serve as the single point of contact for vendors, starting from inviting them to join the program through all phases of preparation and onboarding and for 60 days after the vendor goes live.
- Meet with the vendor as needed, and be available via email/phone/text during the entire onboarding process and for 60 days thereafter.
- Introduce the vendor program as well as its benefits and terms & conditions. Answer all questions vendors have about the program.
- Help the vendor understand and meet quality standards for parking industry and hospitality.
- Work to ensure that the vendor goes live on APB portal within 21 days from the first meeting with the vendor.
- 3+ years of experience with account management, event marketing/production or sales & customer support for premium high quality products, services or experiences.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to potential customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services and convert inbound calls into sales;
- Works with lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, Internet websites, and other sources;
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales;
- Exceptional ability to clearly and convincingly communicate the value of products and services to a wide range of customers.
- Exceptional ability to provide customers with high-quality, high-touch pre- and post-sales support.
- Deep understanding of the importance of branded experiences, and the proven ability to create them.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers;
- Conducts demonstrations to qualified customers on request;
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders;
- Build and maintain customer relationships;
- Prepares reports of business transactions and sales calls;
- Enters new customer data and other sales data into computer database;
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced & changing environment.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly (Proficiency in Google Suite is preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Required)