Plan and schedule all work flow for electrical, mechanical and utilities and facilities teams including contractors. Assign parts to work orders as appropriate. Use a team approach to continuously improve task lists for preventative maintenance plans. Issue KPI reports to drive improved maintenance processes and service levels. Work with supervisors to close gaps for backlog work. Collaborate with production and maintenance supervisors and trades, to ensure planned work is executed at least cost with least impact to operational efficiency and reliability.
- Use the CMMS to effectively plan and assign parts to all mechanical, electrical, utility and contractor work and schedule the work where necessary. Include safety and technical standards in all work plans as required.
- Maintain all CMMS data and develop and update all equipment BOM’s. Use technical knowledge, experience and manuals to develop appropriate maintenance tactics for all assets. Using a team approach create and update PM task lists to address the common failure modes identified.
- Build and distribute CMMS KPI reports to measure maintenance effectiveness thus allowing improved processes and work prioritization. Lead the planning of shutdown work with manufacturing teams.
- Work with contractors to maintain elevating devices, docks and doors and manage small scale upgrade projects on non-production equipment.
- Represent maintenance on various project teams working to upgrade or improve production equipment and food safety systems.
- Participate in company-wide Community of Practice (CoP) sessions with other maintenance teams focused on standardizing and improving maintenance and planning processes.
- Act as a back-up supervisor leading electrical or millwright teams during vacations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- C of Q in a registered trade
- 5 yearsmMaintenance planning qualification or experience
- Excellent computer skills including CMMS software and Excel
- Basic project management skills
- MMP or equivalent designation will be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Store Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Maintenance Planning: 5 years (Preferred)