Würth Canada is a subsidiary of the Würth Group, a world market leader in its core business, the sale of assembly and fastening materials. It consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 77,000 employees. Over 33,000 of these are employed as sales representatives, with over 460 sales representatives in Canada. Our goal at Würth Canada is to be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. Our products enable our customers to be efficient and ultimately more productive and profitable.
We are looking for a leader who can carry on this high standard and set an outstanding example for their team. We are seeking an Inside Sales Manager to oversee and motivate the Inside Sales team to meet and exceed their sales targets and customer development. As the Inside Sales Manager, you will be required to not only oversee the sales team and their development but also introduce new strategies to help achieve our ambitious goal for the coming years.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting, retaining, and growing a world-class inside sales team
- Responsible for the ongoing mentoring, coaching, and development of the Inside Sales Team as a first-line manager supporting them to exceed expectations
- Leverage analytics to support the team in delivering sales targets, build processes, analyze outcomes, and provide amazing customer service
- Report on sales activity, targets, productivity and general team development to senior management
- Coordinate with marketing and other sales teams to drive the attainment of company objectives by defining new campaigns, monthly promotions and market development strategies.
- Hold monthly team meetings as well as individual staff reviews
- Hold all other reviews (yearly)
- Cover vacancies within the inside sales team.
- Experience in supporting, developing and training an inside sales team
- 2+ years of proven success in a inside sales management role
- 4+ years of proven success in a inside sales role (outbound telesales/call centre)
- A passion for creating an environment where the inside sales team is inspired to do their best
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English (bilingual English/French is preferred)
What We Can Offer You
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development
- Competitive remuneration plan
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Contribution to a Pension Plan
**No agencies please**
Wurth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.