Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
Our team is responsible for the development of the next generation Zero Trust Client and associated Trust Centre cloud service. Trust Centre is a cloud native application responsible for monitoring the security status of Zero Trust Clients.
We believe in continuous integration, a DevOps culture, strong communication and supporting what we develop; we do not toss product updates over the fence. You understand the impact degraded services or outages have on customers, as well as what it means to make a secure service. Within the team, you will be an agent to define, implement and advise on operations, compliance and security. You will be helping the team not only solve customer problems, but to also create a resilient service that can self-recover, with alerting and monitoring of key indicators to the system health and performance.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, elegant and extensible design, and quality product is imperative. You believe in fail fast, detect fast, fix fast and deploy fast.
- Writing well-documented, high performance, scalable, secure, reliable and maintainable code.
- Creating proposals for technical solutions, team processes and procedures, and driving them through to adoption and implementation. Solving business problems in a cloud native microservices architecture.
- Implementing distributed monitoring, logging and analytics.
- Using TDD and writing test automation to validate code.
- Coaching other developers with regards to code quality, security, maintainability and solution architecture.
- On-call rotation with the other team members.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software
- First class analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with UX designers, developers, product owners and other team members
- Passion to work in an exciting environment and deliver new technologies and products to the marketplace
- Ability to learn quickly
- Solid experience with using and creating RESTful APIs
- Practical knowledge of API security and modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth 2.0 and JSON Web Tokens
- Experience with Node.js and/or Go and/or Python
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SaaS operations
- A knack for load-testing, bench-marking and optimization
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada
- Experience developing cloud-native applications using the 12 factor methodology
- Experience with using/developing microservices and operating/supporting them in production
- Experience with event driven architectures
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (i.e. Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience using Azure cloud services
- Experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Experience in utilizing Cloud Design Patterns such as Circuit Breaker
- Experience in defining infrastructure as code using Terraform, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience with Agile development approaches such as Scrum
- Experience with or knowledge of IT technologies such as LDAP, Active Directory, IP networking, DNS, or virtualization of networks or workstations
- Familiarity with C++
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.