- The Filemaker Developer (FD) will report to the Operations Manager.
- As the Filemaker Developer, you will primarily be responsible for the maintenance and continuous development of our Filemaker database files
- You will be working directly with the Owner of the company to execute strategic initiatives to automate and streamline processes
- As you are technical by nature, you will also work to help update the company's website, networking, and other IT related systems
- A strong understanding of the Filemaker 18 platform must be proven. Please provide description of previous projects in your cover letter.
- Experience in working with third-party API's with CURL is an asset.
- Experience with Quickbooks Online or other accounting related software is an asset.
- Experience working with Tableau, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Azure, and Filemaker Server is preferred, but not required.
Hours & Location
- This position is a flexible position, and can be worked on remotely.
- Approximate hours per week: 15-25
- Candidate must live and have a working visa in Canada. Preference will be given to those located in Western Canada
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Salary: $22.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Filemaker: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)