An excellent learning environment with great opportunities to work with Home Depot as our lead supplier partner.
M3 Interiors is a fully licensed and insured residential and commercial remodeling and Flooring company. Based in Richmond Hill, ON, our team of experts provides top quality service in the Toronto Metro area.
Since 2002 we have specialized in bringing new life to homes in our community. Whether it is a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, or full home we do it all!
We describe ourselves as:
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
We are looking for someone who describes themselves as self-motivated, opportunistic, and outgoing. This person would be responsible for capitalizing on leads, managing multiple projects, and SELLING!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Following up on leads
- Writing up detailed estimates
- Resource management, project delivery, development of agreements/contracts
- Monitor project schedules and budgets
- Build client relationships, trust, and loyalty
- Develop and close furnished qualified leads
- Establish an appointment to develop project scope, budget, and options
- Conduct pre-construction meeting with homeowners to review & authorize contract, collect deposit, discuss options, schedule, and additional items of signed contract
- Remedy final punch list, collect contract balance, finalize business documentation
- A strong sales background is a must
- Experience in Construction, Home Improvement, Renovation, or similar is preferred
- Great personality and people skills
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems and resolve conflicts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively balance workload
- Must be able to adapt to new situations and learn new skills
- Personally, and professionally motivated towards success
- Contract closing techniques
- Business liability insurance
- Reliable transportation.
- Residential construction knowledge
- Proficiency with computer software
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Mandatory training will be required to become knowledgeable and comfortable with certain programs and processes.
We pay $2500 each month for first two-month training period and then after position will be a Self-employed contractor commission-based position with the opportunity to earn up to $1,000 a week!
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Sat
- Flexible hour shift
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 /week
- * Construction: 1 year (Required)
- * Sales: 1 year (Required)