Do not need to relocate to Alberta. Must be available seasonally.
CWC Ironhand Drilling, a division of CWC Energy Services is an industry-leading drilling contractor operating in Western Canada and the USA. CWC Ironhand Drilling prides itself in excellence and in hiring qualified people who make the difference in safety and performance every day.
The Leasehand is responsible for keeping the rig clean, performing general maintenance and housekeeping. The Leasehand also provides assistance to rig personnel as required. Safety is the first priority for all drilling rig personnel.
- Subsistence (LOA) - $185.00/day
- Additional Hourly cash bonus paid every pay cheque
- Immediate Benefits – 100% Company paid Health & Dental Coverage
- Flexible benefit options that work for you and your family, including health spending accounts
- Company-paid paramedical benefits, including massage, physiotherapy, and chiropractor
- Signing Bonus Available
- 100% company paid RRSP plan
- Starting Safety Gear Provided (Coveralls, Hard hat, gloves, safety glasses)
- Discounted Work Gear Available
- Required Training and Tickets Covered
- Crew rotations of 14 days on & 7 days off and 20 days on & 10 days off available
Recent wage increase from the CAOEC:
Certifications and Licenses.
MUST Possess Current/Valid:
· H2S Alive Certification
· Common Safety Orientation or (EGSO/PST/GELS)
Special Conditions of Employment:
· MUST be 18 years of age
· Require valid driver license and vehicle
· Responsible for own transportation to and from worksite each day
· Ability to financially sustain lodging/meals in non-camp situations
· Must be able to complete and successfully pass a Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Test ( This will be arranged by CWC Ironhand Drilling)
· Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions such as rain, heat/cold, and exposure to loud noises
· Ability to work in fast paced/repetitious environment
Previous experience as a carpenter, general laborer, laborer, roofer, landscaper, heavy equipment operator, construction, pipefitting, oil and gas, energy services, drilling rig, mining, rig, oilfield, diamond drilling, mining, directional drilling, heavy equipment operator, oil&gas, oil & gas, leasehand, motorhand, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability