**Please no phone calls, online submission only**
- Create beautiful and contemporary customer brochure websites using WordPress.
- Create responsive and custom WordPress brochure websites.
- Optimize SEO of WordPress websites.
- Create high-quality graphics and design assets for custom WordPress websites.
- Build products using Wordpress, HTML/CSS/JS and other front-end technologies.
- Create copywriting content for website content as needed.
- Recommend and implement website performance improvements.
- Create searchable indices for web page content.
- Incorporate custom plugins as needed.
- Connect websites with domains and web hosting.
- Other CMS website development tasks as needed.
Job Type / Category
- Internship (2 months).
- Reporting to Project Manager of Front End Web Development.
- Opportunity to progress into permanent position based on performance.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Completing work experience required to complete educational course requirements
- 1+ years of WordPress development experience.
- 2 visible brochure websites that are active.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience.
- 1+ years of marketing experience considered an asset.
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle.
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others.
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm.
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Fulfilling deadlines.
- Quality of product.
- Overall development efficiency.
Vog App Developers is an all Canadian app development team. It focuses on providing quality mobile applications for local businesses, entrepreneurs or anybody looking to build innovative mobile applications. Our entrepreneurial team has had the privilege to work with a variety of Canadian clients, and continues to grow in size and reputation. "We build more than just apps, we build businesses." Please view our webpage for more information!
WHY WORK AT VOG?
At Vog App Developers, teamwork is essential for the company to continue efficiently and effectively. We consider every individual to be unique and different from one another, which is why we drive and challenge staff members to innovate and share new ideas. You will have competitive benefits and compensation, flexible working accommodations, and the opportunity to work with a diverse and innovative team. Not only this, but we value your growth within the company and want to see you progress.
Job Type: Internship