We are looking for a Sales Support to join our team. Engage in an encouraging work hard/play hard company culture and become a part of an interesting and charismatic group of professionals who love what they do!
- Advise, inspire and convert travel enquiries from our North American and global client base.
- Research global destinations and modes of transportation.
- Coordinate and secure travel arrangements including cruise, hotel accommodation, flights, transfers, day tours, travel insurance and shore excursion.
- Assist Senior Travel Designers with trip deposits and final balance payments.
- Create and monitor reminders for all client interaction including pre-departure, welcome home, payments and documentation.
- Create and maintain client profiles.
- Advise senior agents regarding visas required for bookings.
What We Look For:
- 2-3 years of Travel industry experience.
- Travel & Tourism Diploma is an asset.
- TICO is required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Proficiency with email and web-based programs.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Experience providing advice on travel visas.
What We Offer:
- Commitment to your personal and professional development.
- Huge potential for growth across various departments.
- Great benefits.
- Work and life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Travel industry: 2 years (Required)