Ottawa, ON, Full-time, minimum 1-year contract.
SENIOR PPC / SEM DIGITAL STRATEGIST
Blackiron agency, a Google Certified Partner, has an immediate opening of a minimum 1-year contract position at our Ottawa (Westboro) office for a full-time, experienced Senior PPC / SEM Strategist.
Main Job Duties:
- Directing lead generation and initial customer acquisition strategies for a variety of clients
- Development and management of all Paid Traffic strategies and campaigns using platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, Programmatic etc.
- Proactive and reactionary strategic testing to increase performance of all ongoing campaigns
- Tracking key marketing analytics and key performance indicators (KPI’s) for all campaigns, then compiling and communicating this data to appropriate members and departments
- Campaign budget management
- Researching and staying ahead of the latest trends & news in digital advertising
- Client relations (presenting campaign strategy, reviewing reports and discussing KPIs directly with clients)
- Collaboration with the creative team to deliver cutting-edge strategies with engaging and effective creative for high performing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience managing Paid Traffic campaigns
- College or University Degree in Business, Marketing, or Digital field
- Experience working with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads
- Experience in building visual reports in Google Data Studio
- Google Certification (Analytics, Search, Display, Video, Shopping)
- Facebook Certificates (Media Buying, Media Planning)
- Experience with Programmatic Media Buying is an asset
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Capable of writing and analyzing performance reports for optimization
- Meticulous, detail-oriented delivery of campaign builds, optimization and reporting
- Passionate about digital and social media and trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Collaborative team player with confidence to take the lead
- Participation in new business proposals and pitches with the leadership team
- Strong analytical, organizational, strategic planning and time management skills
- Demonstrative initiative, integrity, and professionalism
Annual Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Flexible hours
- Modern offices located in Westboro (Ottawa)*
- Mac laptop & company cell phone provided
- Available health & wellness benefits plan
Please Note: This is a technical position requiring extensive experience optimizing Paid Traffic campaigns. Applicants must be comfortable working in platforms like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager.
*Due to Covid-19, the position is currently a remote-work environment, with an eventual transition to in-office determined by following public health guidelines.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday