Envirogreen Technologies Ltd. Contaminated Waste Treatment Facility is located approximately 20 KM
Southwest of Princeton, B.C. V0X 1W0.
About Envirogreen Technologies
Envirogreen Technologies Ltd. (ETL) is an established waste management company, leading the way in
the treatment of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes. Our permitted hazardous waste treatment
facility located outside of Princeton, BC, utilizes thermal desorption technology to treat a wide range of
industrial waste and contaminated soil.
ETL is looking for a motivated Warehouse Coordinator with proven experience to join our team.
The Warehouse Coordinator works under the direction of the Facility Manager and any assigned
Supervisors and works with other employees within the company to ensure safe work practices and
policies, compliances and regulations are adhered. The Warehouse Coordinator will be required to
manage the warehouse and inventory. Other responsibilities involve physical labour at the Work Site.
Main responsibilities include; manage warehouse; shipping and receiving; organizing, tracking, and
purchasing of tools and parts inventory.
The Warehouse Coordinator will work closely with facility staff to create a positive and safe working
environment, be a resource to management and facility staff for health and safety information and
promote health and safety programs in the workplace.
- Minimum Education: High School or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Warehouse Coordinator, or warehouse position.
- Knowledge of workplace safety, WHMIS and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Licence: Valid Class 5 driver’s licence and access to reliable transportation.
- Language: English.
Core Job Duties
- Manage the reception, handling, distribution and storage of designated freight, product, and
supplies that come in and out of the warehouse.
- Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/outbound freight to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demand of
- Plan warehouse layout and space requirements in order to prevent loss or damage, and to
achieve full warehouse optimization.
- Take into account full implications of inventory turnover, size, weight, and other factors when
allocating warehouse space.
- Follow corporate policies regarding security and safety to maintain a safe working
- Maintain appropriate and complete documentation regarding regulated products and/or
- Manage inventory levels, supplies, or equipment and track number of units and costs.
- Assess the need for, and arrange the purchase of, moving equipment like trailers, forklift,
dollies, and so on.
- Follow company policies for obtaining quotes on capital expenditures.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in inventory records.
- Investigate, document and report the causes of lost or damaged shipments, inventory and
equipment to the Facility Manager.
- Implement and monitor performance metrics for shipping and receiving.
- Update and administer Maintenance Coordinator software.
- Participate in required training programs including, but not limited to, WHMIS, TDG, confined
space entry and rescue, fall protection, fire extinguisher use, first aid, mobile equipment
awareness, aerial work platform, etc.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor or manager.
ETL has a competitive compensation plan including health benefit package, Group Retirement Savings
program, support training, and PPE allowances.
Qualified applicants to send resume to Envirogreen Technologies Ltd. at: