At Skyfold Inc., we think vertical: we are the acoustic leader in vertically folding retractable walls. Our walls are more than just space dividers: they are innovative, custom, electric and premium multipurpose space solutions that allow architects, interior designers, contractors and end-users to redefine how a space is used.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Junior Maintenance Technician’s general function is to perform preventive maintenance and repair production machinery. The jobholder is also responsible for the repair and general maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on machinery and devices under pressure;
- Perform installation and mechanical repair of production equipment;
- Be able to diagnose issues (troubleshooting) on production equipment and propose appropriate solutions;
- Repair and maintain equipment;
- Use machining tools such as lathes and grinding wheels to manufacture parts required for the repair, maintenance or assembly of machines;
- Perform painting and carpentry work for building maintenance;
- Clean work areas;
- Any other related duties.
Training and experience:
- DEP in electromechanics;
- 0 to 3 years experience;
- Attention to detail and autonomy;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and solve complex problems;
- A good sense of creativity and resourcefulness;
- Excellent knowledge of safety standards;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Bilingual: English / French;
- Ability to lift approximately 30-50 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.80 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a professional diploma in Electromechanics?
- How many years of experience do you have in Industrial Mechanics ?
- Are you bilingual?
Application deadline: 2022-05-06