Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live long, healthy, and fun lives. Based out of our Distribution Center in Mississauga, ON, you will be the master of all things machinery related for our DC operations. Nothing will stop you from keeping the DC a well-oiled machine (pun intended)!
A day in the life of a Facilities Technician. You will…
- Maintain all DC mechanical, electrical, and conveyor systems and processes in a high level of efficiency, operational readiness, organization, orderliness and free of clutter or hazards.
- Be responsible for MHE related system Scheduled Maintenance, daily corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, and other work as required.
- Review, maintain, comprehend, and follow Work Plans, Sequence of Operations, SOP’s, and Process Flow, including disassembling machines and repairing or replacing broken parts.
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of daily activities, equipment status, and operating parameters.
- Respond quickly to potentially critical situations, perform rapid and accurate assessments, trouble shoot systems and components to identify causes of failures, determine appropriate corrective actions, and implement these corrections promptly to mitigate the effects of system changes.
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory levels.
- Performs, under general supervision, a variety of additional DC related tasks requiring a thorough knowledge of fabrication/processing techniques, materials, tools, machines, and equipment relative to area of specialization.
- Know and understand DC operational work flow and processes.
The finer print
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant, hands-on experience.
- You speak, sleep, and breathe Machinery. The DC is your “playground”, and you strive to be an accountable and reliable Technician!
- You are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty (literally) to get the job done.
- Must be team oriented and highly collaborative, possess effective oral and written communication skills, and be extremely reliable and dependable
- Heavy lifting (usually up to 50 lbs, sometimes 100+ lbs) is your daily routine
- You know how to have fun, be conscious of your health, and live our culture!
Distribution Center (DC)
Store Support Center