We are looking for a project manager/coordinator to join our team in the commercial glazing industry. This opening requires applicants with experience in project managing and experience with the glazing trade. As a commercial glazing company we use systems such as curtain wall, storefront, custom glass, window wall and aluminum panel systems.
Good communication skills in English, both written and oral are essential to this position. Applicant must be able to work with others both inside and outside the office in coordinating projects.
Overview of Duties:
- Take over project managing once an estimator has been awarded a project, go over the project with estimator to learn full scope of the project.
- Visit job sites and attend meetings as required for projects under your management.
- Work with AutoCAD employee to produce accurate shop drawings
- Order materials for the project based on estimators quote
- Work closely with company Operations Manager and Site Superintendent to coordinate manpower when needed.
- Keep paperwork organized per company protocols
- Coordinate at end of project to fix any deficiencies and provide closing documents required.
- Minimum 5 years of project managing or 2 years of coordinating experience in this trade or construction industry is preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have your own vehicle and valid drivers license
- Proficient in using both metric and imperial measurments
Wage will be based on experience and ability. Extended Benefits offered after 3 months of employment and paid by the company
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 to $45.00 /hour