Summary of Position:
The Customer Service Rock-star (Front Desk Attendant) will be the first impression when a guest arrives at the Ranch’s front desk. This position will greet customers, manage all point-of-sales for the Gift Shop and entry into the Ranch, assist with volunteer coordination, assist with start up and shut down each day and, when required, assist with executing the December event(s).
This position runs until Dec 31, 2019 for various days throughout December.
1. As the first person our visitors will meet, and the last when they leave, providing exceptional customer service.
2. Greeting every customer.
3. Promoting upcoming events, programs and current exhibitions.
4. Processing admissions.
5. Keeping the Entrance and Gift Shop areas clean.
6. When required, assist with Ranch events.
7. When required, assist with volunteer coordination.
8. Ensure holiday spirit.
9. Providing Rock-star service in all area.
Desired Qualifications, Training and Experience:
1. Candidates must be able to work independently, have the ability to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
2. Previous experience working in retail/tourism.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour