A JAM Campaign Manager works with account and development teams to set up, test and deploy complex, dynamic, data-driven marketing campaigns for some of Canada’s biggest brands. Supported by a team of over 100 one-to-one communication experts, you’ll enjoy a culture that promotes personal and professional growth.
Manage multiple Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and Adobe Campaign accounts for enterprise-level clients.
Lead the deployment of complex and dynamic data-driven email marketing campaigns within expected timelines from set up to testing, to live launch. This can include but is not limited to:
- Write HTML and testing in multiple platforms & environments
- Set up data imports, exports & segmentation filters
- Implement personalization & dynamic content
- A/B testing
- Performance reporting, tracking & data pulls
- Work alongside Account Team for client UAT testing
- Work with vendor platform support and deliverability teams to proactively investigate and resolve client issues
- Recommend process improvement strategies and help develop efficiencies to help manage client expectations
- Support Account Team and clients with technical expertise & best practices, and provide guidance on client expectations and realistic accommodations
- Provide Account Team with expertise based on previous issues, resolutions, emerging concepts and industry trends
- Provide support and expertise to the Development Team in building, versioning and testing emails effectively based on campaign requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1–3 years of directly related executional experience in email marketing
- Proven experience deploying emails through email marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar enterprise level ESP/marketing automation tools: Adobe Campaign, Responsys, StrongViewand/or Silverpop
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with AMPscript(nice to have)
- Understanding of Canada’s Anti-Spam regulation (CASL)
- Experience in scripting languages to access data such as SQL
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, etc.
- Experience in data-driven and creative thinking to analyze campaign results
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities
- Positive, motivated attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Programming
- Confidence without ego
- A glass-half-full type – a positive attitude takes you places
- Focused on every last detail because you get the big picture
- Eager to question things – there is opportunity in questions
- Accountable, even when that means highlighting a mistake
- Eager to make those around you better
- Always up for a challenge
Only applicants with a cover letter and resume included will be considered. Please apply online at https://jamdirect.ca/careers/campaign-manager.html.
Please include your first name, last name and position applying for in the subject line: ": Campaign Manager".
Job Type: Full-time