Dental IPAC Sales Program Assessor, Full Dental and Infection Control Product Range Representative
The Experience? Sales? vs. Dental?
Sales Experience vs. Dental Experience. There is always the question of which is more important?
Sales is all about the numbers as numbers come from Sales.
Dental experience can be a shortcut to the sale since you have the experience the customer is seeking to benefit from. But it is Sales that will get to you to the DM. Without the DM, the sale cannot be made.
There is the rare unicorn moment where Sales and Dental can come together in that unique person that does both and goes on to do very well. Traditionally, Dental experience lacks the true Sales experience. Not always. But most often that is the situation.
For this position, Sales experience and the desire for true Sales capability edges out Dental experience. Dental can be taught. Sales is more engrained in the DNA capabilities of an individual.
Which are you? We encourage both Dental and Sales to apply.
maxill manufactures and distributes a wide range of infection control, preventatives, disposables, hygiene, Sterilization Software and Sterilization IC hardware. maxill has been providing quality products to Dentists, Health Care Institutions, DSO’s, GPO’s, Governments and many other customer groups since 1987. We are entering our 36thyear of solid growth.
You will be working with a team of Sales and Dental professionals under the Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) area of the company. Your direct report will be the Sales Manager. Collaborative colleagues and Sales support will include an IPAC Director, Continuing Education Supervisor and a Sales Director. All of us are direct liaisons for our Dental office customers to consult, assess, educate and sell IPAC services and products.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you possess knowledge in both Sales and Dental IPAC. You have held one or more successful positions in Sales of products or services. You are an individual that fully knows and understands the Sales process from end to end. Prospecting. Introductions. Follow-ups. Closing. Statistics. Performance of after Sales Customer Service.
As the ideal candidate, you may have Dental IPAC knowledge and ideally, ( but not a must ), to have held the position of IPAC Officer in a Dental office and / or have completed formal training in IPAC subject matters related to Dental offices.
Past IPAC consulting is certainly an asset but not required.
Past Dental regulatory Quality Assurance experience is certainly an asset but not required.
You are more than comfortable with public speaking within a leadership and educational role as maxill hosts numerous Continuing Education events on an ongoing basis.
maxill is a pillar in the Dental community for quality Dental products, IPAC services and a strong Continuing Education program. Our IPAC and Sales Director are looking for a creative, detail oriented, self-directed individual who can combine the roles of Educator and Sales.
Perhaps you are:
· successful and motivated in Sales and Dental IPAC and seeking new challenges in a great recession proof industry with a very competitive company
· in Sales and/or IPAC consulting at another company where the opportunity to advance isn’t on the horizon
· in the role of an IPAC Officer in a Dental office with a niche for IPAC policies and procedures and want to progress and evolve to a larger IPAC role
The primary responsibilities include working closely with the IPAC and Sales Directors as well as external and internal Sales teams for customer leads and prospects.
This is a full-time position that entails travel to Dental offices and customers on a continual basis.
· Exceptional excel, power point, Word, email and computer skills. The MS Office Suite is what maxill utilizes
· 3 - 5 years of B2B Sales experience
· Virtual meeting skills with MS Teams and/or Zoom platforms
· Prior experience in all aspects of Sales strategies and business performance goals
· Prior experience in Dental IPAC theory and critical application of knowledge
· Navigational knowledge of all Dental related IPAC standards and guidelines
· Capable of building and efficiently retrieving IPAC resources
· Ability to identify the needs and value of written IPAC policies and procedures
· Quick mental recall of IPAC facts and key talking points
· Strong communication skills ( verbal and written )
· Capable of public speaking ( past experience is a definite asset but training will be provided )
· Attention to detail and analysing skills
· Understanding use of both objective and subjective analysis
· Organization and time Management skills
· Team-oriented disposition with a positive attitude
· Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
· Travel ability. Both within and outside of Territory if needed
· Full G license
· Ability to accept and integrate constructive feedback
· Verbal and written skills in structuring and delivering constructive criticism
· Have flexibility and maturity to contribute within a team of Sales and Dental professionals working towards a common professional mission
· Utilize conflict resolution skills within an educational framework as an opportunity for problem solving
· Identify opportunities for new business by contacting potential clients, researching their needs and presenting solutions, while expanding products within the customer account
· Maintain and strengthen current customer relationships
· Selling maxill IPAC product lines
· Selling maxill general dental product lines
· Selling maxill steri-sox ST Sterilization Software and Systems
· Expanding product lines to current offices and meeting their needs with presentations and in office demonstrations of our products.
· Maintain and follow the reoccurring Sales cycle
· Utilizing our CRM software both on the road and in office
· Understanding of IPAC and Public Health policies and procedures
· Meet and or Exceed Quarterly Sales targets
· Meeting and exceeding of the PnF ( Plan and Forecast ) and targets
· Virtual/in person meeting with Sales teams and Management
· Understanding of both objective and subjective analysis
maxill offers an amicable work environment where achievements are recognized, and success is rewarded within a competitive remuneration package.
Interested candidates are asked to forward their resume in PDF format.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- How many years of Dental IPAC Instruction or IPAC exposure.
- Sales: 3 years (preferred)
- Enterprise Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)