Are you looking to work at one of the fastest growing technology companies in London? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture including the possibility of remote work? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants you to join our team!
You will get to work on technology that helps millions of consumers make better decisions about where to buy their next car, renovating their home, or even where to take dance lessons. We enjoy shaking things up and are looking for passionate and inquisitive people to join our team.
What you’ll be helping us to achieve:
- Work with the Marketing team and Product Managers to plan and execute PPC and SEO campaigns, or other digital marketing components of a project including: data gathering, campaign creation, management, monitoring, analysis & reporting.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to increase and optimize lead generation in the following channels/sources:
- Google Ads
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize digital marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis. Track and report key metrics using data analytics tools to drive optimization decisions.
- Responsible for day-to-day search marketing and pay-per-click campaign execution. Implement testing & optimization opportunities including A/B or multivariate testing on search and social campaigns to maximize click-through and conversions.
- Leverage analytics and data for SEO, usability, performance and improvements.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Product team to develop targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications and Graphic Designer to produce design and content for various digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure proper processes and technologies are in place to scale
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Work with other team members and departments to support other digital marketing initiatives as required.
Life at Mobials Inc (You will WANT to read this part!):
- 2+ years of hands-on experience developing digital marketing campaigns to increase lead generation (including Paid Advertising, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Website Content Management & Email).
- Digital agency experience
- Background in - budgeting, creating, managing and measuring various digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms in a fast paced environment.
- Broad knowledge of all marketing duties with a strong analytical/numbers background.
- Research, strategy development and project planning
- Extensive experience with website optimization, performance, and content management.
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing and automation including segmentation, emails, workflows, forms, landing page and performance reporting, with proven experience using Marketing automation software (i.e. HubSpot).
- Proven experience with tracking key metrics and building custom reports using data analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, Linkedin Ads, Facebook business manager, etc.
- Ability to apply the fundamentals of user experience to develop targeted, engaging, on-brand digital marketing campaigns.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven changes to improve campaign performance.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- A team player that enjoys working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Growth-oriented with a passion for solving tough marketing challenges and challenging the status quo.
- Amazing office space and a work atmosphere that is second to none.
- Enjoy our rooftop patio and other cool spaces while you work!
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid health and dental program
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (Beach Day, tubing, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
We encourage applications from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.