Gaucho Brazilian Barbecue is looking for a Front House Manager (FHM) to provide leadership to employees who deliver an outstanding experience to our guests. The FHM must work closely with the Kitchen Manager and owners to co-ordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary for employee retention, guest service, satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Successful candidates should:
- Have experience and knowledge in the food and service industry involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and management.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively to managers, staff and guests.
- Possess exceptional leadership skills including ability to motivate staff and reassure guests.
- Must be proficient in restaurant software and programs (spreadsheets, basic understanding of programming).
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to oversee the cash-out procedures and operate restaurant systems.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and knowledge.
- Health and Dental package after successful completion of probationary period.
- Bonus Package based on performance targets.
- Access to a work-out facility.
- Free parking.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and references with complete contact information.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Managment: 3 years (Preferred)