Between The Lines Winery is looking for an ambitious individual to help us expand sales abroad. The position requires you to manage existing customers in Asia and South East Asia as well as developing new partners. As part of your duties, you will present and sell Between The Lines wines to key partners in these regions You must be diligent with export paperwork, develop mutual and on-going relationships and negotiate with key import/export customers. College diploma or equivalent in viticulture, winemaking or wine business required.
- Job duties:
- Manage existing clients and updated sales promotions of new products.
- Establish contact with potential trade partners.
- Communicate with clients in English (and possibly Mandarin if desired/able) about our products, and present wines produced by Between the Lines in Niagara, Ontario.
- Negotiate pricing and export volumes.
- Analyze and create sales contracts for/from non-domestic parties.
- Support clients after sale or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide on-going client logistical support, including documentation for wines and export by VQA, LCBO, CFIA, and others as they are required.
- Maintain Between The Lines Brand in Asia up to date for potential and established clients. Track market changes in the export category and support our production/executive team with information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions.
- Represent Between the Lines Winery at Trade shows with a focus on exporting and importing, meet with merchant associations from foreign countries.
- 2-3 years of sales experience specific to the Canadian wine industry
- Experience working with clients in China
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English, ability to communicate in Mandarin an asset
- Between The Lines Winery 991 Four Mile Creek Rd., Niagara on the Lake, ON L0S 1J0.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)