The Gardens of Peterborough are looking for part time Desk Clerks who will share in our passion for providing quality care and superior levels of service to our residents. As a Desk Clerk, we will rely upon you to assist our residents, staff, and visitors by providing skilled administrative support and exemplary customer service with kindness and enthusiasm.
The Desk Clerk has an important role and is responsible for providing professional front-desk reception in addition to general office and clerical support.
- Actively promotes a warm, courteous, and professional environment in the residence reception area by greeting and responding to the inquires of visitors, sales people, suppliers, etc., who enter the home
- Efficiently answer incoming calls and direct calls appropriately
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of incoming correspondence, as well as properly processing outgoing mail
- Maintain accurate records of residents’ absences
- Assist the Administrative Assistant with various tasks and duties as necessary
- High school diploma preferred
- Basic computing skills and proficiency utilizing MS Office applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Detail oriented with an aptitude for numbers and familiarity with basic clerical functions
- Available to work weekends, varied shifts, call-ins, and holidays as assigned
AON Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities as part of our hiring process.
Job Type: Part-time