Location: GTA - Ontario
DAVACO is the North American leader in the management and execution of high-volume remodels, resets and rollouts. Founded in 1990, DAVACO currently operates headquarters in Dallas, Texas, as well as Canadian offices near Toronto. In addition, we employ over 1,000 professionals across the United States and Canada who bring extensive experience and specialized skills to deliver services to clients without disruption to their business, customers or profitability. When it comes to retail, restaurant and hospitality program management and execution, national and global brands rely on DAVACO to provide a single point-of-contact for coast-to-coast programs, customized solutions and reliable, consistent execution.
If you aspire to be the best at what you do and want to be a part of a growing company, then DAVACO is the place for you. With a diverse workforce and a broad range of specialized experience and expertise, we are always looking for talented, qualified candidates to join the DAVACO team!
DAVACO's Brand Merchandising Division services soft/hard line clients, ranging from fashion apparel, footwear, and accessories.
As a member of the Brand team your job will encompass different levels of responsibility that commands professionalism and confidentiality. Below is a partial list of responsibilities.
· 3-5 years of experience in fashion merchandising retail setup.
· Neat and well groomed.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Problem solving abilities
· Current portfolio within the last 5 years
· Be able to read and execute a planogram/guideline.
· Mannequin dressing and maintenance
· Comfortable working in both a department store and standalone retail environment
· Able to report through company surveys with a prompt and professional manner.
· Fluent in English both written/spoken
· Able to build and maintain professional relationships across a multitude of partner
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Computers, Smart Phone, etc. and ability to use similar or equivalent technology, such as DAVACO technology, as it pertains to collecting and communicating data.
· Good to have an own vehicle or valid driver’s license
· Physical ability: must be able to work on your feet for several hours at a time, lift 25 pounds, climb ladders and manipulate fixtures
DAVACO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Diverse, Inclusive Work Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00-$20.00 per hour