As part of our continued expansion, we are seeking a seasoned IT Procurement professional with proven experience in the network/telco/cloud industry to join our team.
Working under the guidance of the Procurement Manager, the Senior IT Procurement Coordinator will have primary responsibility for coordinating and administrating a wide variety of procurement activities from sourcing, supplier management to contract administration. The successful individual will form part of the wider global procurement team spread across North America and Europe.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in IT Procurement related to IT networks, colocation, leased lines/telco, cloud
- Minimum 2 years of actively administrating contracts related to the above subcategories and must have a good understanding of typical content of MSA, SLA, colocation Schedules, circuits order forms
- Proven experience of report writing
- Understands or seeks to understand the technical aspects of what is being quoted or purchased, aspects that may impact the commercials
- Highly analytical and has a track record in understanding and managing risk
- Competent in handling various systems: ERPs and CRM systems as well as Windows programs and internal & external portals
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, flexible adapting to company needs and expectations
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for accuracy. Highly organised with a strong sense of prioritisation and commitment to deadlines.
As Senior IT Procurement Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with existing suppliers to obtain up to date pricing for third party services and ensure up to date product costing and pricing are communicated effectively to the business
- Act as a trusted advisor to the internal stakeholders, providing them with information on existing costing and contract terms
- Manage and maintain the ordering process and relevant software in an effective and efficient manner
- Build and maintain databases related to Procurement in a timely and accurate manner, including and not limited to: pricing, contract databases, 3rd party catalogues, documented delivery acknowledgements, documents storage
- Provide activity and purchasing reports regularly and as required
- Support management of goods inwards process from Bill of Materials through to final disposal of asset
- Actively research as necessary competitor pricing and industry trends to ensure the business remains competitive and communicate the research results, update the systems
- Perform supplier reconciliations from a service inventory & contract details point of view
- Support internal stakeholders with escalations within 3rd parties’ organisations when needed
- Actively support company’s special projects and fulfill specific objectives on his/her own or together with team members or other stakeholders
- Gain understanding of the goods and services ordered in multiple spend categories. Promptly raise with the line manager cases that need more clarifications and explanations
- Undertake contract renewals, cancellations as allocated and according to the process
- Perform ordering of goods and services according to communicated company policy and ensure purchases meet internal standards as to cover for the different time-zones Continent 8 companies and their suppliers operate in.
- Contribute to the efforts of building the Procurement function to the Best in class level.
Job Type: Full-time
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT Procurement: 1 year (Preferred)