Vellgus is a creative digital company that focuses on making next generation technologies accessible to medium and large businesses. Our goal is to provide solutions that put you a few steps ahead of everyone else. We achieve this by adopting modern technologies in web and software development to real life applications that boost growth and increase efficiency of your company.
Our team is encouraged by innovation and is result-driven to deliver solutions for healthcare, education, finance, entertainment, and e-commerce domains.
As we embark on our next phase of growth, we are seeking a Business Development Representative.
The Business Development team is one of the first interactions our prospective premium clients have with Vellgus Inc. and the BDR program is a key driver of our success. If you have proven success overachieving your KPI's and goals as a BDR to achieve weekly, quarterly, and annual goals, this is the role for you!
· Develop and manage a strong pipeline to ensure quota target coverage
· Meet quarterly and annual financial targets
· Develop direct sales channel through account-based sales model and cold outreach strategy
· Cold call prospect list to gain traction with specific key players in the industry, with the ability to reach decision makers. Email and LinkedIn reach outs will be expected with experience in social selling.
· Drive new business growth through qualifying leads from marketing generated sources (quote/demo requests) primarily through telephone and email communication.
· Identify customer needs to determine if our solutions would be a good fit.
· Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at a given time.
· Manage existing customer database using Microsoft Dynamics to ensure all communications are logged and identified
· Work with the founders to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
Core qualifications and skills:
· Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant education
· 3+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in technology & digital marketing, with proven track of successfully and consistently meeting and exceeding annual quotas.
· A highly energetic, trusted and influential relationship builder that has strong attention to detail
· Strong business acumen and expert negotiation
· Strong outreach/cold calling skills
· Strong interpersonal skills, and solid written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational skills, professional maturity, and the ability to think and act strategically
· Fluency in English
· Exceptional drive, energy and communication/presentation skills
· Demonstrates a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
· Knowledge of Slack, Google Drive, Microsoft Dynamics
· Competitive compensation, 100% commission-based
· Strong incentive plan and annual bonuses.
· Flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely (attendance of weekly virtual meetings will be required)
Please send your cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent