We are looking for a creative, tech savvy person who knows how to market websites and services online. This person should be outgoing and enthusiastic about building relationships and talking with people. This position will require in-depth knowledge about how to market and promote websites and services online through different forms of online marketing.
Our Online Marketing position involves a variety of tasks, including website updates, Adword campaigns, social media work, reply to potential clients, online demonstrations, and presentations.
- Multiple website and content updates using different website management technologies like WordPress and Drupal
- Manage Adwords, SEO, and different Google campaigns
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Update and manage social media accounts like LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, Twitter
- Follow up with new client leads and meet with clients. Be able to talk about services and gather client information
- Develop Blog and White Papers about Technology trends
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Demonstrable experience with online marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and WordPress Management
- In-depth knowledge of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Adwords, Landing Pages
- Understanding of good web design, and how to drive traffic through a site
- Be able to create Blogs, White Papers about current technologies and new trends
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills and people skills
Currently this position is part-time but this position may become a full-time position for the right candidate.
Candidates must provide salary expectation to be considered for this position
Job Type: Part-time