Starline Windows located in Surrey, BC is a leader in the design and manufacturing of architectural aluminum window systems, as well as residential vinyl windows and doors.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Career progression with support for all level of management
- Regular wage increases and overtime hours
- Extensive Training- onboarding to successfully set you up for your career at Vitrum
- Extended Health benefit package (Vision/Dental/etc.)
- Accessible by public transit / Free on-site parking available
- RRSP matching
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Loading/unloading trailers
- Checking packing lists and scanned reports
- Entering received inventory into system
- Performing quality checks on incoming materials
- Other duties, as assigned
Visit our website at www.starlinewindows.com to learn more about our company!
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. We are committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, please advise the hiring manager or recruiter.