Business Development Manager
Position – Director of Business Development
Location – Toronto, Canada
Job Type- Full Time
Requisition Number- 19978
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
Exela Technologies is seeking an experienced Director of Business Development with a proven record of success growing client relationships within Canada and meeting defined sales targets. Frequent travel within the Toronto GTA and Eastern Ontario is required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Identifying Canadian target market pipeline growth for their territory. This may include identifying brand new clients or growing existing business.
· Responsible to build their pipeline to be at least 5 times their quota.
· Develop and enhance relationships throughout the client organization with a particular focus on C-suite.
· Ensure client personnel are current on Exela organization, focusing on how Exela may best serve the client.
· Be the key communications source between Exela and the client.
· Provide timely updates on client business and Exela relationship to applicable Exela personnel.
· Influence strategic business decisions with the client.
· Own account strategy, map out growth opportunities and work cross-functionally with Solution Engineers, Marketing & Customer Relationship Managers to achieve stated goals
· Lead entirety of business development cycle from demand generation and opportunity identification and qualification, to negotiation.
· Accurately manage and maintain new business forecast.
· Maintain the company’s CRM with up-to-date contacts and activity details
· Full accountability for contract renewals, negotiations and handling changes through the contract modifications process.
· Develop comprehensive client relationship growth plans.
· Implement tools and processes that capture and disseminate critical client information to Exela personnel.
· Capture, measure and report on customer engagement satisfaction.
· Develop and deploy strategies that impact and influence upper management & C-suite contacts.
· Increase Exela visibility throughout client organization
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental, disability and vision coverage for eligible employees. In addition we offer a Group RRSP Plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services.
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time