Kirkor Architects & Planners is a multi-faceted architectural design and planning firm with a reputation for design excellence and client service. We are highly collaborative, partner driven team of about 100 architects, designers, planners, technical and support staff. Kirkor is seeking Junior and Intermediate level Architectural Technologists who are interested in building an exciting and challenging career with us.
- Graduate of a recognized Architectural Technology diploma program.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- High level of skill with REVIT required.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD an asset.
- Experience with Sketchup, Photoshop, and Illustrator is a definite asset.
- Solid organizational, analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills.
- Prepare black line drawings for marketing.
- Draw construction details and dimensioning of floor plans.
- Experience with building envelope detailing,
- Prepare construction documents for building permit and tender documents.
- Prepare and revise site instruction documents and sketches.
- Coordinate and review architectural and consultant drawings.
- Thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing
- Solid knowledge of the Ontario Building Code, part 3 & 9
- Excellent working drawings and AutoCAD/Revit skills
Kirkor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants to apply. We thank all candidates for their application, but we may only be able to respond to candidates selected for interviews. Accommodation can be made available during the interview and selection process, please contact us if any accommodation is requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- high-rise residential: 4 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 4 years (Preferred)