Site Manager (Foreman)
Full-Time Permanent role
- $25.00 per hour ($52,000 annually based on full-time)
- Plus quarterly bonus pay
- RRSP Contribution for pension plan
- Extended health, dental and wellness
- Monday – Friday hours of operation
- Team Breakfast – every morning!
- Start in a junior role for the first week to get the feel for the team then demonstrate that you know your stuff through our in-house testing process and be running jobs in no time.
- Have experience, join our leadership team today!
- Company vehicle to take home as part of our carpooling program
- Lots of rewards for work well done and team spirit
Hazpro Environmental is a well-established company in the abatement and remediation industry on Vancouver Island, BC. We pride ourselves on being the most professional option for our valued clients, and we are looking for people who fit our culture to expand our team!
Candidates must be someone who have extensive knowledge in the hazmat industry, such as asbestos, lead, and mould abatement and remediation. You will have experience overseeing a crew and completing jobs in a timely and effective matter.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of WorkSafeBC regulations and guidelines
- Set up of containment's and work areas ranging from moderate to high risk
- Project Management
- Knowledge of air monitoring - Procedures and interpretation
- Train and mentor employees
- Attend management meetings
- Contribute to the success of the team
- Ability to read and review hazardous material surveys
- Complete all site documentation
- Maintaining company image and client relationships
- Problem Solving
- Coordination with sub-contractors
- Onsite customer contact
- Ambassador for Hazpro for WorkSafe BC site visits
- Positive attitude. (This is a must, we place a lot of value in working in a great environment, so no grumps allowed)
- 2 years of hazmat experience
- Leadership/supervisory experience of 2 years
- Ability to learn safety regulations in our industry, up to WorkSafe BC standards
- Knowledge of WorkSafeBC regulations and guidelines
- Ability to lead, mentor and inspire others
- Valid BC Drivers License
- Clean criminal record
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- AHERA certification an asset
We are looking for positive people that like getting support and the training they need to do a good job. To apply please submit your resume through this job posting.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- hazmat: 2 years (Required)
- BC Drivers License (Preferred)