Who we are
Pro-Health is not your average pharmacy. If you are looking to become part of a unique and fun work environment, this job posting is for you.
Pro-Health Pharmacy redefines pharmacy practice and healthcare by removing barriers, building relationships, adding value and giving back. We are a locally owned and operated pharmacy located in Chilliwack, BC. We are part of an interdisciplinary team of pharmacists and physicians who work to improve the health of the local community of Chilliwack and beyond.
At Pro-Health Pharmacy, we are a team that loves coming to work, has great synergy, high morale, and strives to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
We are currently hiring full time and part time pharmacy assistants who are hard working, driven and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Pro-Health is a clinically oriented pharmacy. As part of an interdisciplinary team, your role will include 3 priority areas:
Provide Superior Customer Service
- Provide exceptional service in a timely manner, referring questions to our Pharmacists
- Confirm accuracy of prescription and patient information
- Provide support and assistance to the Pharmacists as required, ultimately with the goal to enhance the Pharmacist/Customer relationship
Perform Front Store Duties and Inventory Management
- Order and maintain prescription and non-prescription inventory, including stock rotation and management of expired product
- Handle customer prescription pick up and sales/cashier responsibilities *
- Support Efficient Prescription Workflow
- Assist our Pharmacists with the preparation, packaging and distribution of medications
- Data entry of patient and prescription information, managing refill request processing, adjudicate claims to Third Party payor in accordance with the Pharmacy Standards of Practice; Review and adjust third party adjudication records
- Efficiently count, package, and label prescriptions, as per Pharmacy Standards of Practice, ensuring all relevant information and documentation is complete
- Perform other duties as necessary to support all members of our team
Full-time: Monday to Friday 9 to 5; some weekends.
Why Pro-Health Pharmacy?
#1. We believe that our success is dependent on you and your development
- We offer results based bonuses: The better we do, the better you do. These bonuses are predetermined, and based around your roles, talents, and financial goals.
#2. This is an exciting time to join our team.
- We are in a period of significant growth and have developed niches within our community that we are known for. It is fun, fulfilling and exciting to be apart of growth and you will help determine the direction of evolution.
#3. We have the stability and organization of a large chain but the autonomy of an independent pharmacy
- There are many advancement opportunities within our pharmacy. Self motivated and ambitious people get rewarded appropriately, continuously.
- Your commitment and longevity within the organization are rewarded.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive thinker who can support the pharmacy manager and the team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment
- Previous Pharmacy Experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle
- Excellent compensation package based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Required)