Drive, contribute, grow – together.
At G&F, you have the opportunity to drive, develop and further your career alongside a team of passionate, empowered and engaged fellow professionals. G&F is proud to offer a caring, open-minded culture that encourages community involvement where you can contribute to causes that are important to you. You can grow your own success and feel great about working with us!
Visit us at www.gffg.com/careers to learn more about what it’s like to work for G&F!
We have an exciting new opportunity here at G&F for a Marketing professional well-versed in data analytics and product development to join our Marketing team as Product Analyst!
The Product Analyst plays an important role in contributing to a positive member experience by planning and delivering market research projects and developing new products to promote member attraction, retention and wallet share growth. This role will apply appropriate research methodology and techniques to gather member feedback and market analytics, and collaborate with various stakeholders to identify opportunities and present business cases for recommendation.
- Collaborates with Business Analytics team to gather market analytics and identify market insights and industry trends; identifies opportunities and proposes strategic actionable items.
- Leverages data analytics gathered from G&F’s CRM and other information systems to effectively and efficiently target marketing efforts.
- Identifies and defines requirements, specifications and metrics for successful new and existing products including member experiences; leads product reviews to identify opportunities.
- Solicits and collects member feedback via surveys and other channels to identify actionable items, continuously seeking new ideas feedback and opportunities for improvement.
- Leveraging data and information systems, creates and continuously refines member personas and journeys.
- Collaborates and partners with marketing team, partner departments and stakeholders on levels through initiatives and projects to ensure thorough and holistic contribution and an effective outcome.
How to Apply:
- Degree in marketing or business analytics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in market research and product development
- Strong business acumen and project management capabilities
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud is a strong asset
- Understanding of financial products and services is an asset
- Desire to learn and improve by seeking and acting on productive feedback
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and work in an agile environment
- Equivalent combination of the above may be appropriate
Please submit your application online through www.gffg.com/careers. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.