Reporting to the Manager, Operations, the Weighing Clerk will oversee the adherence to accurately and efficiently inputting product weight data for inventory and record-keeping.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accurately weigh and release finished product to the drying room.
- Assist in fulfillment and shipping during peak periods.
- Communicate effectively with other department managers, supervisors and employees to ensure timely resolution of problems and accomplishments of cultivation department and company objectives.
- Ensure safe work conditions and practices within the trim room. Enforce company Health and Safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years of experience in data entry with sensitive information, computer skills and strong suit with numbers and control.
- Previously demonstrated ability to stay organized and follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency of product.
- Experience operating within a highly regulated environment and complying with government, police, and fire regulations in a production facility.
- Willingness to perform varied tasks as required.
- Must be able to carry out repetitive tasks at a continuously high level of quality.
- Able to work varied shifts in order to meet business requirements.
- Sense of urgency and responsibility to meet delivery schedules.
- Demonstrated managerial experience.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail.
This role requires long shifts and irregular hours including weekends. Position involves exposure to cannabis plants and sanitizing agents for which appropriate Personal Sanitary Equipment (PSE) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 2 years (Required)