Why Join Us?
We are a stable and fast-growing food service company operating in North America (US & Canada), and we offer our employees the following:
· Great work culture, a compelling mission- vision- values, and a work environment of family spirit & fun
· Excellent training & career growth opportunities
· With extended health benefits, paid vacation & sick leaves, life insurance, product discounts, intensive training & growth opportunities, motivational programs, company events, and other perks
Two Global Employer Excellence Awards
Jollibee Foods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, develops, operates, and franchises quick service restaurants in the Philippines and internationally. It offers a range of dishes and food products. The company operates quick service restaurants under the Jollibee, Chowking,Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Burger King, Yonghe King, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Superfoods, Smashburger, Dunkin’ Donuts, and 12 Hotpot names. As of March 17, 2017, the company operated approximately 3,000 stores in the Philippines, the United States, Canada, China, Brunei, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and Bahrain. To date, Jollibee has acquired 100-percent stake in Smashburger, an American fast-casual burger chain.
The brands of Jollibee, Red Ribbon Bakeshop, and Chowking are all company-owned business units operating in JFC - North America.
JOLLIBEE: The Philippines' number one fast food and one of Asia's largest restaurant chains. It is an American-style fast food restaurant with Filipino-influenced dishes specializing in burgers, spaghetti, chicken and some local Filipino dishes.
RED RIBBON BAKESHOP: A cafe chain offering pastries, cakes, breads and special beverages.
CHOWKING: A Fil-Chinese infused quick-service restaurant chain.
Listen to what our employees say about us:
I found a perfect place for me here where I can be the best that I can be as a person and as a professional!
This is like home to me! Employees here treat you like you are part of their family while top management being “hands on” on the business, knows exactly who I am and what I do. I am inspired to always do my best, teach others and see them grow in their careers as the company grows. Luckily, this company provides endless opportunities for our continuous growth and development; awards and recognition for successful performance. While we work hard together, we make sure we have enough fun and celebrations together. At the height of its success, it has managed to operate like a small company; very sincere and warm, spreading happiness not only to our customers and partners but also to all of us- employees! If you want to go, grow and glow as individual and as a professional, this is the company for you.
Mark Rocooie (Area Manager, JFC North America)
There’s more to life than just a paycheck! It’s a joy in my heart every time I’m able to bring smiles in the faces of my customers and co-workers. I take pride to have contributed to the successful business operations of this company especially as I help in supporting our new stores in different territories. Despite that I’m still completing my college education, this company gave me all the opportunities to realize my big dreams. I started as a store crew and earned my way up as Assistant Restaurant Manager through my consistent high performance. This company taught me to be a responsible and mature individual. They invested on me and sent me to regular training and development opportunities where it taught me to have a sense of ownership, accountability and to manage the business and its people as if running my very own business. I love our company values especially the value of Spirit of Family and Fun. It represents me best because it keeps my values intact – to go for higher values that money can’t buy.
Arfred Rufo (Assistant Restaurant Manager, Jollibee Woodside, JFC North America)
We are looking for a Quality Management Manager (Canada-based) --- a full-time permanent position in our Quality Management Department located at the corporate office in West Covina, CA. The Quality Management Manager for Canada is responsible in driving Food Safety and Quality (FSQ) Excellence in Restaurant Operations and Canada-based supplier accounts. This is done through execution and monitoring of Quality Management programs, Quality Systems improvements, Supplier Performance monitoring and compliance to country regulatory requirements.
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN TORONTO (ONTARIO, CANADA).
Key Result Area 1: Food Safety & Quality Audit Management
Key Result Area 2:Food Safety and Quality (FSQ) ManagementTraining Implementation & Meetings
1. Conduct briefings, technical meetings and training for internal and external customers.
2. Organize QM event as needed. Facilitate cross-functional training or meetings (i.e. pre-project planning meetings that ensure project execution).
Key Result Area 3: Food Safety & Quality Validation and Measurement
1. Conduct restaurant visits to evaluate Food, Service, Cleanliness and Quality Systems performance. Discuss findings and provide recommendations for improvement.
2. Initiate process improvements with JFC North America (PB) units/departments.
3. Complete audit deployment on time and within planned budget in the area.
Key Result Area 4: Supplier Account Management
1. Drive compliance of external suppliers to JFC North America supplier expectations and quality agreements. These include:
a. Validation of Corrective Action / Preventive Action plans submitted and implemented.
b. Management of incidences (i.e. delivery rejections, customer & in-store complaints, product recall, among others) through monitoring, investigation, and coaching;
2. Development of programs / projects to elevate the account’s quality and food safety systems through coaching and review;
3. Collaboration with other support groups and SBU to elevate the quality system of the Supply Chain.
Key Result Area 5: Project Management
1. Initiate/Propose QM project/s as necessary or assigned.
2. Define project scopes and determine available resources. Sets realistic deadlines and communicate directly to project teams.
3. Monitor progress and other performance standards. Take corrective measures as necessary.
4. Prepare final report and proper documentation on fulfillment of project requirements. Summarize key learnings on project implemented.
5. Drive process review in Operations and Support Groups towards simplification and achievement of desired results in a shorter cycle time.
Corporate Office / Support Center:
Honeybee Foods Corporation dba JOLLIBEE
100 N. Barranca St., Ste 1200 West Covina, CA 91791
THIS JOB IS FOR IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT.
Honeybee Foods Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $64,840.00 per year
Willingness to travel: