KGK Science is a world-leading Contract Research Organization that specializes in conducting human clinical trials and regulatory services for the Natural Health Product industry. KGK is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly work environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid communication skills. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated professional individual seeking to join a respected company in an exciting and growing industry.
We are currently seeking a motivated and talented individual for our Research team as a Research Scientist. A passion in the nutraceutical / natural products or dietary supplement industry is a requirement.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Investigate and generate world-leading scientific research as required by ongoing study parameters, with ability to determine application of research to dietary supplements industry.
- High-level capability for writing in a clinical/scientific setting and excellent Word Processing skills.
- Participating as an active team member or working independently to cooperatively meet deadlines related to upcoming projects and research needs.
- Prioritizing workload and managing a variety of tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Aptitude for thinking globally and creatively when seeking research sources.
- Flexible attitude for work assignments and new learning opportunities, while maintaining client focused approach.
- Capacity for strong team leadership for managing and overseeing various writing assignments and research timelines.
- PhD in Life Sciences or Health Related Sciences
- Minimum of three years of industry experience is required
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Medical Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Doctoral Degree (Required)