Wide Variety of Work
All vehicles, plant, equipment and protective equipment supplied
On job training and supervision to up-skill your practical know-how
Located in Langley
About the role:
We require a hard working reliable person to join our technician team.
Varied work keeps the job challenging and exciting.
Must work well in a team environment but be capable of working autonomously. This role is Monday to Friday from 7 am to 3:30 pm.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent team culture
- Immediate Start
- Floor repairs, wall building and repairs
- Installing Kitchenettes, toilets, and sinks
- Exterior Steel Siding Work
- Fitting and Installing Windows, Doors, Molding’s and Hardware
- Performing Yard/shop maintenance and clean up
- 1+ years of general construction and/or handyman experience
- Must be able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel to customer site on occasion within the local service area, during work hours
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Abstract is required
- Forklift/tow motor ticket an asset
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your skills and commitment, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and the opportunity to work for a market leader.
Four easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Nadleen:
2. Apply online:
3. Drop resume off in person:
809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Nadleen @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.